Mother fuck! ... What does a brother have to do to pacify a bitch!? I'm telling you G, I've tried my best with her. God, be my witness! I have shown respect, charm, under-fucking-standing. But that is the last fuckin' straw!Isaac Washington to Agent G during the level Carny.[src]
Detective Isaac Washington is one of the main protagonists and playable characters of The House of the Dead: Overkill. Out to avenge the murder of his father at the hands of Papa Caesar, he teamed with rookie AMS agent G to battle a mutant outbreak in Bayou City, Louisiana.
Detective Washington is capable of fighting unarmed by himself. He finds himself partnering up with G with the mutual goal of taking down Caesar.
He is extremely rude, foul-mouthed, and trigger-happy, punching a government agent within seconds of meeting him, and loves the "f-bomb" expletive, using it practically for every other word. He often threatens people with "ripping their pussy/dick off", even if they have a lack of it. His pride is his (short-lived) car and in his music, and hates philosophy.
- In the game he says in every episode in Overkill "Motherfucker!" yet, ironically, doesn't say it about an actual mother fucker (as G comments on in the end game).
- Washington acquires a fear of going into elevators after several elevator-related hazards during the game.
- Due to how many times Isaac swears in the game(Combined with the rest of the cast), Overkill has won the number 1 position of "Most Curses ever said in a Video Game" with a total of 202 swears.
- On the template of his car, the letters and numbers form B4D - A55. A play on the term, BAD - ASS. This is only seen in the PS3 version.
- Washington is modeled after American rapper and actor Common.
- ↑ Mark Brown (February 12, 2009). "The Making of...The House of the Dead: Overkill". Britishgaming.com. Archived from the original on March 22, 2020. “...Washington is cosmetically based on Common”, an American rapper and actor, known for over-the-top action flicks such as Wanted and Smoking Aces, while G is a mish-mash of straight up, enigmatic and professional agents; “Keanu Reaves from Point Break” is one of his influences. Varla Guns is based on Parisian model Vikki Blows and “Papa Caesar is Burt Reynolds.”