(Takashi Oda's universe)
Muddy is the second chapter of The House of the Dead 2.
Dogs of the AMS... time they made a move.Caleb Goldman[src]
The scene began with a man driving through the street with a zombie clinging on the car. As James w/or Gary left they noticed that the car is speeding towards them!
James and Gary rush to the store that the car crashed into and thought to themselves that if only they noticed sooner they could've saved the man inside, stating that it was "too late", just then a woman's scream was heard and they turned around to see two zombies walking toward the woman on the floor next to them!
Tip: Shoot the one in front of you first then the one on the left of the woman
In front of the Clock Tower (Down)
As the old couple is about to leave, James and Gary heard a voice nearby and saw a woman behind the gate of the clock tower shouting for help.
Tip: Kill the zombie on the left first and then behind the woman.
- If you saved her, continue through the dungeon.
- If you didn't save her or accidentally shoot her, go to the path to the wharf.
The Clock Tower's Dungeon
James will ask the woman that if it is possible to go to the Sunset Bridge through the dungeon and she replied that it is before she left. If the bookshelf is destroyed, a shortcut to Sunset Bridge can be taken.
James and Gary get inside a water factory and encounter an old man being attacked by zombies as they leave. Along the way, a male young adult is being chased by an axe zombie. After it is fended off, the agents must keep the man safe while fending off a chainsaw zombie.
Waterway (from the Clock Tower Dungeon)
James and Gary get dragged into the river by zombies, and they must get across it to reach Sunset Bridge.
If the man in the car is rescued, James and Gary go up the stairs to the alley and reach a corpse lying near a gate.
- If you shot the key, proceed forward.
- If you didn't shoot the key, go to the clock tower.
James and Gary decide to use the clock tower to get to the wharf.
The bridge connecting to the wharf is destroyed, as James and Gary get dragged by zombies.
James and Gary meet up with Amy and Harry, who were on a speedboat, on the wharf. They talk about the city's current condition until the Hierophant shows up, putting the talk on hold.
In Front of the House
A child will come out of the right house and run away from a zombie.
- If you saved him, enter the right house.
- If you didn't save him or accidentally shoot him, enter the left house.
The child's father is locked inside the right house, and it's up to James and Gary to rescue him. This house automatically leads to Sunset Bridge.
- If you unlocked the door, go to the dining room ahead.
- If you kept the door locked, go to the right room instead.
- The clock tower's control panel reads "THE DOOR OF FATE SHALL OPEN". This is a reference to one of Caleb Goldman's lines in the final chapter.
- Muddy's music is a remix of the Tragedy level track from The House of the Dead.
- ↑ Sega Wow Inc. (17 September 2013). The House of the Dead 2. Arcade, Sega Dreamcast, PC, and Xbox. Sega. Level/area: Original Sin. Caleb Goldman: At last you've come... friends. The door of fate shall open...