TA Publishing (Publication TA) is a French development and publishing company. It is a subsidiary of Forever Entertainment. They were behind the publishing of Panzer Dragoon: Remake, with a sequel Panzer Dragoon II: Zwei Remake currently underway.
On September 29th, 2019, it was revealed that The House of the Dead and The House of the Dead 2 were receiving remakes, with Forever Entertainment behind the development. Forever Entertainment later validated this claim in October with a tweet.
On March 2020, TA Publishing's Founder and CEO Benjamin Anseaume clarified that news for the remakes were leaked, and that Forever Entertainment plans on withholding the further release of information until they have trailers and material to show to the public. Anseaume's LinkedIn and Twitter profiles indicates that he and his studio will be producing the remakes, the first game with the possible title House of the Dead HD. It remains unknown if this will be the remake's official name.
- ↑ "TA Publishing website". TA Publishing. “TA Publishing is a subsidiary company of Forever Entertainment.”
- ↑ Michał Król (September 25th, 2019). "Polacy stworzą remake dwóch części The House of the Dead" (Polish). Gramposolita.pl. “The House of the Dead: Remake i The House of the Dead 2: Remake będą mieć nową, dostosowaną do współczesnych standardów grafikę oraz lekko zmodyfikowaną rozgrywkę, ale w pełni zachowają oryginalny scenariusz. Spółka zapowiedziała, że materiały z pierwszej z gier zostaną zaprezentowane w najbliższych miesiącach.”
- ↑ Forever Entertainment [@ForeverEntert] (October 3, 2020). Forever Entertainment on Twitter: "Hi Guys! We confirm the signing of the agreement regarding remakes of the games "The House of the Dead" and "The House of the Dead 2". No platforms or release dates have been confirmed, and unfortunately we can’t say anything more for now. Please keep fingers crossed for us and.." / Twitter. Twitter. Archived from the original on February 10, 2020.
- ↑ "106 - Benjamin Anseaume from Forever Entertainment" (English). The SEGA Lounge (March 19, 2020). Retrieved on July 21, 2020.
- ↑ "Benjamin Anseaume's Twitter page" (English). Retrieved on July 21, 2020.
- ↑ "Benjamin Anseaume's LinkedIn profile" (English). Retrieved on July 21, 2020.
|The House of the Dead games|
|Main series||The House of the Dead (remake) · 2 · III · 4 (Special) · Scarlet Dawn|
|Spin-offs||Zombie Revenge · The Typing of the Dead (2 · Overkill) · The Pinball of the Dead · English of the Dead · The House of the Dead: Overkill (Extended Cut) · EX · Darts of the Dead · Scarlet Dawn (Battle Genesis · THE ATTRACTION)|
|Prototypes||The House of the Dead (arcade prototype · Sega Saturn prototype) · 2 (Original Sin prototype) · Scarlet Dawn (location test builds)|
|Compilations||2 & 3 Return|
|Mobile games||Mobile · Nightmare · Zombie Utsu: Flick of the Dead · Overkill: The Lost Reels|
|Non-HOD games||Vampire Night · Sega Golden Gun · Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing|
|Developers||Sega · Namco · Forever Entertainment · MegaPixel Studio · TA Publishing|
|Staff||Takashi Oda · Benjamin Anseaume · Zbigniew Dębicki|