The House of the Dead toyline was a series of action figures based on creatures and bosses from The House of the Dead and The House of the Dead 2. They were created by the American toy company Palisades Entertainment, LLC (also known as Palisades Toys), who manufactured and distributed products for the adult collector market.
Designed by Hack B. Nimble, the first toyline, named "Series 1", was announced on July 7th, 2000 and released to North America in winter of that year. A second series was designed, sculpted, and painted before being cancelled. This was allegedly due to poor sales. Palisades Toys later went bankrupt on February 1st, 2006.
Series 2 (cancelled)
- Kori (March 21, 2012). "The House of the Dead Action Figure Concepts". The Website of the Dead. Archived from the original on September 30, 2017.
- "The House of the Dead Action Figures". Sega Retro. Retrieved on July 7, 2020.
- "Palisades Announces House of the Dead 2 Action Figures". Raving Toy Maniac (July 7, 2000). Retrieved on July 7, 2020.
- Kori (February 13, 2012). Extremely Rare Prototype House of the Dead toys on sell on Ebay. The Website of the Dead. Retrieved on July 7, 2020.
- "Palisades Is Musicland's First Casualty". ICv2 (February 1, 2006). Archived from the original on August 9, 2016. “Mike Horn, Palisades President and CEO sent out an email message on Wednesday indicating that after 11 years 'Palisades Entertainment LLC has discontinued its business of manufacturing and selling licensed and proprietary action figures, collectibles, toys and other goods.'”