Welcome to my profile, my AMS friends.
Hello! I'm an admin and the current bureaucrat of The Wiki of the Dead.
The House of the Dead was influential on my youth, helping me discover arcades. It has since become one of my all-time video game franchises. I love the gameplay, lore, music, and enemy designs.
I replay the games often in order to get high scores or beat them without dying. Currently, I have performed 1CC (1 credit continue) runs on every House of the Dead arcade version except 2.
I value the franchise and its community. I've been working tirelessly to breathe new life into this wiki, and am fortunate for the arrival of new staff members and contributors.
Outside of that, I'm a college student, writer/aspiring author, and am interested in programming and game design. I'd love to make a House of the Dead-style rail shooter, or help series director Takashi Oda with future titles.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact me!
I love every game in the main series, but if I had to rank mine from most favorite to least favorite, it'd have to be:
- Moon (Favorite boss in the series. I personally don't mind that it's just a scripted affair...I liken to the ending of a bad horror film, which I find amusing, and also I think the fight's a breath of fresh air after such an intense game. Plus, I like the design.)
- The Empress (Haunting visual and sound design.)
- Justice (Freaky design, also I love how you can toss grenades into his mouth.)
- Magician (Epic boss theme and really tests your reflexes.)
- The Star (Cool design and music)
- Wheel of Fate (Awesome music, great attack varieties and sound design. Pretty intense considering the creature's identity).
- Hangedman (I like how you can either shoot him to quickly end his phases, or deliberately ignore him to shoot more Devilons and score higher points.)