Welcome, DBR personnel.
Current wiki projects:
- Finding and uploading high-quality images for spin-off Zombie Revenge.
- Continuing to improve content for The House of the Dead and The House of the Dead 2 in anticipation for the remakes.
- Finishing up the implementation of "Gameplay" sections for the boss pages.
- Fixing grammar and adding new information for article stubs and pages needing cleanup.
I'm the Founder and recurring contributor for the main House of the Dead group on DeviantArt, been at it for 3 years (linked above). I've also been a writer and blogger for the franchise for double that time, and a fan of the series the amount of those two numbers added together.
I've been part of the wiki for many years now, but haven't created my own profile until as of recently when I finally decided to become more active in the community (and it only took me a decade to do so)! I am proud to be a member of such a great wiki and a supportive community that is truly passionate about this series.
I was originally attempting to remake the first House of the Dead game on the Unreal Engine (which I've designed on for five years now), but since the announcement of the remakes, I will gladly sit back and await for the joyous day to arrive, and will instead dedicate my time to re-constructing this wiki and updating with momentous news on my group page.
Alongside The House of the Dead series, I love old DOS and 1990's-early 2000's horror and adventure games. I have a particular affinity for Lovecraft-inspired horror and creepy immersive sims. I'm also also a huge fan of the games created by the now defunct Looking Glass Studios and Origin Systems. Long may you run, oh long may you ruuuuuun...
Outside of this series and video games in general, I'm a full-time student studying Cybersecurity and Computer Forensics. My hobbies and passions are designing, writing, reading, gardening, cooking, and making stained glass. I also love the ocean and marine biology in general, my current fascination at the moment being cephalopods and molluscs.
My favorite villains are:
My favorite agents are:
My favorite bosses are:
- Magician (big surprise)
- Star (hot)
- Emperor (love his music)
- Strength (buff body-builder Leatherface wannabe. Couldn't ask for more).
- The World (I love everything about this guy. His design, concept, boss fight(s), music, love, love love all around).
- Judgment (I have a thing for headless creatures I'll admit, but the concept of a brain seperated from the braun is executed so well here. You see what I did there?)